WAQFY Cash Pan

WAQFY Cash Pan Number of pans disbursed: 3173
Number of pans returned: 1650
Amount Received: $200,000
As at: June 13th, 2017
Read More »

Real Estate

WAQFY Direct Deposit Click the link below to check out
our Real Estate Listings
View Listings »

TTTFS Mailing List

Join our mailing list Want the latest news and events about
the Takaaful Friendly Society? Then
sign up to join our mailing list.
Click Here »

Investment Fund

This Fund is based on co-operation and the pooling and management of resources in conformity with Islamic Shari’ah.

The Society manages this Fund on a profit sharing basis.  It receives 30% of the net surplus while the investors receive the remaining 70%.

Only members of the Society can participate in this Fund.

This fund was launched in June 2000 with $500 from three members.  As at the end of August 2013 the investors’ capital was over $11.2 M from 925 investors.

Dividends are either paid out or credited to the investor’s account within two months after the end of the financial year which ends in December. 

Since its inception, the dividend has been above average. However, the average rate for the past three years (2010 - 2012) was 2.4%.

The portfolio of investments includes real estate, one halaal stock on the T&T Stock Market and transactions with members.

You are here: Home Offerings Investment Fund
Be sure to check out our latest Real Estate Listings View Now »

Membership

Do you wish to become a Takaaful T&T Friendly Society Member? For further information Click Here »

Contact Information

PO Bag 1066, Valsayn,
Trinidad & Tobago
(868) 682-1141
(868) 663-4541